Monday, March 16, 2009

Breakthrough

The ocean is the ocean. Nothing more, nothing less.

Things are not things because we wanted to be. They exist within their essence.

I always asked myself if the color red is the same for the eye of others. Probably not… Maybe if we could see with the eyes of other people we could see opinions, as they were ours. We would understand different points of view.

We would have compassion. Real compassion! The compassion that we show today is just pity reflected on our self-image. We must see with the eye of others to feel real compassion.

One day, I stopped at a red sign. A needed guy came to my window and I thought: “Oh no…” I gave the guy a few coins and then it hit me: “Why I did that? Why I gave him money?” Did I gave him money to help or I just paid him to go away?” One thing is for sure. Those coins that I gave him would not help that much…

Gandhi said: eye for an eye will make the world blind. That’s true.
Maybe when we start seeing with the eye of others, because nobody wants to lose an eye…

Gandhi’s mind is fairway from our minds. He already saw with our eyes and came back to his.

MindFlow: Breakthrough VideoClip:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=54162796

LET YOUR MINDFLOW…

No comments: